P.O.E.T.R.Y

jueves, 10 de marzo de 2016

 

<
This world is full of injustice and victims blamed for having a reason
I realized that my tears are pure innocence with a black eyed vision of darkness,mistreat and horrible distorsions 
They teach you how to hate constantly but thats not my path 
Dark and shadows are my goals now and i will settle score 
My Internal warrior its your catch 22  its a feral game like A nachtfalter  Im a Cacciatore   You can shoot  me with 100 bullets i will stop 'em all using the best weapon verval kvifes pure art love and perfect imperection  P.O.E.T.R.Y !!!maybe u destroy but at the same time i create and destroy without using any kind of violence just the twist the flip side  the B serie the word manipulation     And think twice before you pull the trigger of your gun because i dont hate if u listen to my whispers self respect and peace is what you gonna understand >>
                          Glömska (inés)